Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beautiful Image


Whenever you see this image, you know Steve Jobs is up to something good. And this time it was pure iPhone goodness. A new iPhone that works on the 3G network and not the molasses network otherwise known as Edge. I'm selling my 2G iPhone for $125 if anyone is interested.

Mark and I are going out to San Francisco next month for some work (me) and play (Mark). It's the first boys-only trip we've taken together since our L.A. trip just before out last semester at UT. We're trying to figure out which San Francisco-area Apple store to camp out in front of come July 11. It's going to be a complete dork-fest when we're out there. First...stop at the Apple headquarters to soak of the aura of Steve Jobs. Seconds, visit the garage in Palo Alto where HP was founded. Then go to our hotel across the street from Oracle.

2 comments:

The James Family said...

Actually, this would be Dork Fest II if you count the time we camped out at the Barton Creek Mall for the Apple Store opening and release of the iPod Mini.

Just like Wrestlemania, I hope there's one day a Dork Fest 24.

Mark

The James Family said...

At least with Dork Fest II I won't have to be there. Glad you two get to have some quality time together and enjoy all things Apple. I have a feeling Mark's going to come home with a new iPhone too....

Suz