Thursday, August 7, 2008

In Honor of The Dark Knight

Karin and I are going to see "The Dark Knight" tonight. We may be the only two people left in Austin who haven't seen it. In honor of the movie, here are a few pics of the Dark Knights circa 1981. I love how our black masks where just about as big as our face. We both look like we need some glucose.

A shiny quarter for whoever guesses which is which first. (Mom is disqualified on the count she gave birth to us and has never mistaken us.)

I love our maroon pants underneath the costumes. It's most definitely a super hero buzzkill. I'm sure we were lectured about the cool October nights before we were coerced into wearing them out.

4 comments:

Shauna Lynn said...

classic.
i've never laughed so hard at a blog post when I saw those 'buzzkill' maroon sweatpants! my guess is mark as the dark knight and david as the boy wonder.

Pat said...

I always got a kick out of you and Mark showing up at the back door at Halloween. I've had no help, but my guess is that Mark has the yellow cape and David is in blue with the batman emblem. Gee, the weekend is coming up and I could sure use that quarter!!

Anonymous said...

I say,David in blue,Mark in red. That was always a safe guess :)) Love the updated blog!
I'm so ready to hear more about
your trip.

David James said...

The shiny quarter goes to Shauna. Mark is Batman; I'm Robin.