Monday, August 4, 2008

Africa Photos Posted -- Part 1

I'm back home! Karin picked us up at DFW on Sunday afternoon and took us to Abuelo's for Tex-Mex. Everything tasted like it had about a tablespoon of salt. It was wonderful. Here are the first set of photos taken on the trip. This covers our first week of travel, safaris in Livingstone and our kayaking adventure. I'll post Camp Life photos soon. The majority of my photos are from Camp Life so expect more soon.



Double-click on the album to see the photos in better quality.

4 comments:

Pat said...

What awesome pictures! I can't wait to hear all about it. I sure am glad you're home safe and sound!

Unknown said...

wow...those are great, david!

The James Family said...

Great photos! Looks like scenes from Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

Mark

Shauna Lynn said...

how cool!! i so wish i was there!